Here Internet, have some Immigration wank – DangerB style:
Arizona Sheriff Wants Apology From Mexico for Its ‘Threatening’ Tourism Ad
Article: Fox News
An Arizona sheriff is calling on Mexican officials to apologize for what he says is a “threatening” advertisement. The ad shows a man wearing camouflage looking through binoculars with the words: “In Sonora we are looking for people from Arizona.”
The advertisement, which ran Friday in the Arizona Republic, caught the eye of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who posted the VisitMexico.com/GoToSonora.com spot on his Twitter page and asked citizens to call Mexican Tourism Board offices for clarification.
“Are they threatening us? Do they not want us to go to Mexico for tourism? It’s mindboggling,” Arpaio told FoxNews.com on Monday. “I don’t think it was in good taste.”
Where is Sonora? Why, it’s here: CLICKNow really. Everyone knows Mexico has very strict and VERY ENFORCED immigration laws:
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation’s language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land; options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
That’s what makes it hilarious. Besides; who the hell wants to go to Mexico anyway?!
Next, I bring you:
Miami Company Creates “Gringo Masks” for Illegals
Miami ad group making a statement with Gringo Masks
Article: NBC Miami
If you are looking for a way to beat Arizona’s new immigration law, look no further than Miami’s new Gringo Masks.
The new product, brainchild of Miami advertising agency Zubi Advertising, guarantees the cops won’t be stopping you or your loved ones after you put your best white face forward.
The product is simple. Choose from a cut out of a blue-eyed, sandy hair-colored white guy or a green-eyed, blond haired white woman.
Cut the face to fit yours. Poke out the eyes. And presto! You don’t look like a “suspicious, potentially illegal” alien. Rubber band or green card not included.
The Gringo Mask was not created for profit, says Zubi execs, but for purpose. It’s one of the nation’s leading Hispanic advertising agency’s ways of showing it disapproves of Arizona’s new law.
Yes, my friends. Now YOU can look just like a gringo. You know it’s a rough economy when a Gringo mask doesn’t even come with a rubberband and a green card. Pfft. It’s like the game CLUE without any weapons. Yes, it’s LULZ.
This one, though, really REALLY cracked me up:
Road Rage: Hackers Say ‘No Latinos’ on Highway Sign
Techies alter sign on Palmetto
Article: MBC Miami (Man, what’s with Miami today?)
A highway sign flashing “NO LATINOS NO TACOS” greeted drivers on the Palmetto Expressway in Northwest Miami-Dade, after hackers managed to alter it early Tuesday morning.
The sign was in the northbound side of the 826, right near the Northwest 25th street exit.
It’s unknown how long the sign had been flashing the message, but by 6 a.m., members of the Florida Highway Patrol and a road crew had turned the sign away from the highway and were working to erase the message.
Officials said the signs are password protected, but that generally does little to stop hackers intent on changing them.
Hahaha. Oh, you techies, you.